Are you an organizational and communication talent? You can handle people as well as deadlines? Are you proactive and solution-oriented even in volatile environments? Then you've come to the right place! We are looking for you to join us as an Executive Assistant (m/f/d) who will help keep the company together - from everyday routines to organizational projects.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit cards - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, Paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
Watch our CEO's back and assist with coordination, project work, events and more. If you love variety, have a firm grasp of processes, master the spoken and written word, and are comfortable with digital tools, then you'll fit right in.
- You relieve the daily workload: Support our management with everything in the daily business - organizationally and communicatively. You rule the todo list, the mailbox, the calendar and the digital filing system. You always know what's up next and don't lose sight of anything.
- Be the first man/lady: You have the management on speed dial and handle all important issues - from office management to communication and interaction with customers, partners, board members and authorities to event and travel management.
- You work with hand and heart: You are the first contact person for all colleagues' worries and needs. You don't look away when something goes wrong. You can lend a hand where necessary and also coordinate organizational projects independently.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of assistance.
- You communicate diplomatically and appropriately in German and English at all levels. You represent the company professionally and confidently to the outside world - in the start-up scene as well as in the direction of the group.
- You have a helpful, friendly, communicative and sociable nature and are open to everyone. You can see the positive in everything.
- You are confident in using digital tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Workspace.
- You’ve done commercial training or a degree.
Career changers and dropouts with the right skills are warmly welcome.
- Short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- Flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- Responsibility from day one
- Creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- Wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- Your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)