Information security officer (m/f/d)
You will provide protection around information security matters.
Congratulations! Your search for a job is over. The best chapter of your professional life starts with this job offer.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card – the list of payment options is long. Unfortunately, however, they can also present a jungle of problems. Do you always know exactly which payment method will work at the checkout? Sometimes you only need to place the card on the reader, other times you have to insert it. In some instances you have to sign your name, in others you have to enter your PIN. There are countless ways, but you only know which one is needed when it comes to actually paying.
With paymenttools we are developing an innovative full-service platform that makes payment transactions as convenient as possible for customers and retailers all over Europe. We invite you to share in our vision and work with us.
As an information security officer, you will take on an advisory and at the same time supervisory role, with a strong "Yes-We-Can mentality". You show us solutions that help us develop our young company.
- Be the main contact person for information security matters.
- Take over the implementation and control of the security policies and the superordinate security concept as well as all subordinate rules and guidelines for information security.
- Generate security reports from technical systems (e.g. anti-virus console) and other relevant sources (e.g. detected attack attempts).
- Train our internal departments and colleagues in all information security related topics and take over the coordination of all security related tests.
- Represent IT security requirements on projects to internal and external service providers.
- Create risk analyses and manage IT risk management.
- You have a degree in business management, business information systems or a similar qualification.
- You have several years’ professional experience in the field of (strategic) information security.
- You have knowledge in implementing, testing and evaluating IT risk assessments.
- Ideally you have extensive specialist knowledge of iSO Norm 27001 and first experiences in data protection.
- Nice to have: Experience of payment, banking or digital business models
- You have very good communication skills in German and English.
- Agile teams and flat hierarchies
- Hybrid working from wherever you have an Internet connection
- Flexible working hours that suit your workflow
- Responsibility from day one
- Creative freedom for your ideas
- Free choice in terms of your hardware
- Your VRS JobTicket
With our group, a huge ecosystem of customers, partners and companies is available to us. We already have ten years of experience in payment and banking. We can already handle digital and corporate start-ups for commerce and fulfilment. Now we are building a modern, innovative and scalable payment platform – by retailers for retailers. Make your mark with us. Let’s work together on equal terms and be part of the team that rethinks payment in Europe.