In a nutshell: we are looking for support from a Product Owner (m/f/d) for remote work or on-site. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As a product owner (m/f/d), you focus on the customer and the market. You love entrepreneurship and successfully guide your cross-functional team with your strong product vision. You develop the best product for our customer with your user-oriented, innovative and economical work-style.
- you breathe product development and use your in-depth payment and e-commerce knowledge to create the number one payment platform
- you design and implement the relevant payment methods
- you inspire all teams with your product vision while not losing the customer out of your focus
- you are responsible for your own product portfolio, roadmap, customer journey and without supervision prioritize your product backlog
- you manage the success of your products through key performance indicators and profitability analyses
- you are always well informed about current trends and innovations on the market and take inspiration for new products from customers, competitors, partners and events
- you closely work together with the go-to-market team to inspire our customers with innovative products and make them even more successful
- you have at least 4 years of experience as a product owner in the area of payment (at least 2 of them at a PSP) and e-commerce, fintech or banking
- you have very good knowledge of Scheme Rules and know the functionality of common payment methods, API products, webshops and checkout procedures
- you are a teamplayer, like to collaborate with your colleagues and have the ability to motivate interdisciplinary teams with your positive attitude
- you are comfortable with agile working methods and rapidly changing work environments
- you speak English and German fluently
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)