You like ‘Where is Waldo’ and can find every little detail? Great, then we can use your expertise. We are looking for your support as Senior Scrum Master (m/f/d) for remote or on-site work. If this is something for you, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end and with this job posting the best chapter of your working life begins.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
You are the MacGyver of agility; you can take a rubber band and a pen and create an environment with your product team where they can work, develop and deliver software at their best. You are a born motivator and know how to focus your team and make them continuously better.
- You are responsible for your team’s deliverables
- You convey agile principles within the company enthusiastically
- You establish and evolve agile processes in the team and the organization continuously
- You improve the forecasting skills for future developments with your team (the use of crystal balls is allowed)
- You develop your team in terms of coworking, personality and skills. If your team is able to find E.T. on the way - also good.
- You support the product owner methodically
- You already supported several teams during the development and live launch of software
- You bring the typical toolkit of project management with you
- You already led several teams working together on a product
- When you hear CI/CD, corporate identity is not the first thing that comes to your mind
- You speak and write English and German fluently (Klingon desirable, but not mandatory)
- You rest in yourself and love to learn new things as well as to work in a fast-paced environment
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)