Congratulations! Your search for a job is over. The best chapter of your professional life starts with this job offer.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card – the list of payment options is long. Unfortunately, however, they can also present a jungle of problems. Do you always know exactly which payment method will work at the checkout? Sometimes you only need to place the card on the reader, other times you have to insert it. In some instances you have to sign your name, in others you have to enter your PIN. There are countless ways, but you only know which one is needed when it comes to actually paying.
With paymenttools we are developing an innovative full-service platform that makes payment transactions as convenient as possible for customers and retailers all over Europe. We invite you to share in our vision and work with us.
- Involvement in Paymenttools product development, from planning to operation
- Implementing front ends in micro service-based environments
- Automation of unit, component, system and interface tests
- Continuous deployment and operation of the company’s own services
- Assisting in the design of software architectures and the selection of technologies
- Playing an active role in agile working processes
- Involvement in in-house and external expert networks
- You love the front end and working with UI designers
- Excellent knowledge of developing with a commonly used front-end framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Experience of test automation
- Excellent knowledge of modern build tools such as webpack or Rollup
- Good knowledge of a further programming language such as Java, Kotlin, Scala or Go
- Ideally experience in the area of micro services / micro front ends
- Experience of automated build pipelines (Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI) is a bonus
- Experience of agile software development
- The ability to work as part of a team, creativity, pragmatism and curiosity
- Work on-site at one of our locations or remotely from anywhere in the EU, we are happy to support you with relocation
- Agile teams and short decision-making paths
- Hybrid working from wherever you have an Internet connection
- Flexible working hours that suit your workflow
- Responsibility from day one
- Creative freedom for your ideas
- Free choice in terms of your hardware
- Your VRS JobTicket (+ VRR)