Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for bringing the payment infrastructure to the cloud.
Congratulations! Your search for a job is over. The best chapter of your professional life starts with this job offer.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card – the list of payment options is long. Unfortunately, however, they can also present a jungle of problems. Do you always know exactly which payment method will work at the checkout? Sometimes you only need to place the card on the reader, other times you have to insert it. In some instances you have to sign your name, in others you have to enter your PIN. There are countless ways, but you only know which one is needed when it comes to actually paying.
With paymenttools we are developing an innovative full-service platform that makes payment transactions as convenient as possible for customers and retailers all over Europe. We invite you to share in our vision and work with us.
As a Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for all technical tasks related to the setup, operation and maintenance of cloud services. You install the digital foundation of our new state-of-the-art SaaS platform. In doing so, you conceive and realize the design and structure of user interfaces and manage the cloud infrastructures.
- Be responsible for building and continuously improving our cloud platform.
- Participate in the design of system architectures and the selection of technologies.
- Support us in the creation and automation of a self-service platform.
- You are confident in working with cloud platforms, primarily Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- You have experience in running microservices and orchestration/scheduling with Kubernetes as well as monitoring.
- You are familiar with version control (git), infrastructure-as-code, and CI/CD.
- You have an understanding of networking concepts, VPN tunnels, DNS and routing.
- You have an understanding of security and authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- You have programming experience in system-level scripting and programming languages.
- Agile teams and flat hierarchies
- Hybrid working from wherever you have an Internet connection
- Flexible working hours that suit your workflow
- Responsibility from day one
- Creative freedom for your ideas
- Free choice in terms of your hardware
- Your VRS JobTicket
With our group, a huge ecosystem of customers, partners and companies is available to us. We already have ten years of experience in payment and banking. We can already handle digital and corporate start-ups for commerce and fulfilment. Now we are building a modern, innovative and scalable payment platform – by retailers for retailers. Make your mark with us. Let’s work together on equal terms and be part of the team that rethinks payment in Europe.