In a nutshell: we are looking for support from a Roll Out Manager/ Project Manager (m/f/d) for remote work or on-site. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
If you have experience with payment processes and want to help us as Rollout Manager (m/f/d) to bring our customers to highspeed, now is the time to get in touch! You are the first and last touchpoint for our customers. You make sure that our customers start successfully with our products and services, can use them properly and that the implementation runs smoothly. If you love delighting customers with excellent service, then you've come to the right place.
- You plan, guide, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule
- You help cross-functional teams in day-to-day operations and communicate best practices to customers on how to use our products and services in their environment
- You interact directly with various customer representatives, from senior operators to warehouse operators and end-users
- You collaborate with our customer and operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process
- You find it easy to empathize with customers' daily payn and enjoy creating the appropriate test scenarios and documentation to avoid them in the future
- You like to proactively approach new customers and prospects because you have a good sense of how we can help them
- You successfully finished your university degree
- You have already gained experience in the payment industry or at a PSP in customer success, sales or in an onboarding/implementation role
- You are familiar with project management, planning, GANTT, dependency, risk and escalation management as well as tracking
- You have a "no task is too big" attitude, a passion for service excellence, and love learning new things as well as working in a fast-paced environment
- You plan and think strategically as well as innovatively, you solve complex problems with ease and have an assured and customer-focused demeanor
- You can speak the language of our systems as well as of our customers and are able to convey smoothly
- You communicate fluently, binding and to the point in German and English at all levels of the organization, both remotely and face-to-face at the customer's site
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS