You work in a structured way, even when chaos breaks out around you? Do you rest in yourself, even when things get turbulent? Then you've come to the right place. We are looking for you as an Executive Assistant (m/f/d) to support our management and help to drive forward the many innovative projects.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
Keep our management's back free and be in the middle of everything instead of just being there, e.g. projects, strategy, customers, partners, products and events. We are looking for a "Monk with a heart", a person with the attitude "I've never done that before, I believe I can" and with the urge to leave behind everything "a little bit better than it was before". If you love variety, have a firm grasp of organisation and processes, value the spoken and written word, can work magic with digital tools, are an analyst in your head and a Samaritan at heart, then you've come to the right place.
- You relieve the burden in everyday life: support our management and divisional management with everything that comes up in day-to-day business - strategically and organisationally, as a sparring partner, project manager and confidant.
- You are proactive: You not only contribute your creative ideas, but also implement them on your own responsibility. You take a proactive approach to everyday challenges.
- You unlock knowledge: You independently analyse articles and studies and write short and meaningful summaries.
- You communicate the message straight: Paymenttools is a slide-free zone 97% of the time. In 3% of the cases in which we need slides (e.g. board meetings), you develop the right storyline and present the appropriate information architecture clearly, briefly and comprehensibly.
- Together we are not above anything: coordinating, preparing and following up meetings? Deriving decision-making documents? Writing protocols? Keeping order in the digital document jungle? That's all part of it for us!
- You have several years of professional experience in the areas of strategy and project management.
- You communicate in a charming, friendly and confident manner in German and English with management, division heads, teams, employees, customers, partners and authorities
- As an empathetic team player, you find the right words for everyone and take others with you on your way to reach the next goal together
- You are tech-savvy and up to date with digital tools and are fluent in Excel, Power-Point and Word.
- You know the book "The Pyramid Principle: Logic in Writing and Thinking" by Barbara Minto and if not, you just got it, skimmed it and wondered why you didn't read it earlier.
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)