In a nutshell: we are looking for support in the field of Cloud Security Engineering (m/f/d) for remote work or on-site. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As a Cloud Security Engineer (m/f/d) you will ensure security for our Google Cloud Platform and support our DevOps in shaping our Zero Trust initiative. Through your contribution, we keep our IT security at a constantly high level. You will participate in the selection of appropriate security solutions and ensure consistency and compliance of IT security at our service level.
- you are responsible for design, implementation, operation and further development of our cloud security solutions
- you design security checks in the Secure Development Lifecycle according to the "Shift Left" philosophy and enable the development teams to integrate them
- you support the prioritization and handling of security incidents and vulnerabilities
- you work closely together with our service management and you are a sparring partner for the cloud architects and DevOps engineers
- youl support our zero-trust security initiative
- you have already gained at least four years of experience in security projects
- you are familiar with cloud-related working and have experience in incident response and IT operations
- you are familiar with at least one programming language such as Java, Python or Golang
- ideally, you know about current security threats and cyber attacks
- passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics flow through your veins
- you are comfortable with agile working methods and rapidly changing work environments
- you speak English fluently
- nice to have: experience in site reliability engineering
- nice to have: knowledge of SecDevOps and certification as a Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer or an (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)