In a nutshell: we are looking for support from an Agile Servicemanager (m/f/d) for remote work or on-site. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As an Agile Service Manager (m/f/d), you will ensure the stable operation of our payment services in our Google Cloud Platform. You design agile service processes in IT operations and support in the change management. You also enable the teams to work productively while meeting the agreed service levels. Also you design reportings for our customers and are their first point of contact.
- you set up the site reliability of our cloud platform together with the SRE chapter and continuously develop it further, as well as the SRE chapter
- you define our IT service management processes and adapt our ITSM solution accordingly
- in case of problems you are responsible for the troubleshooting and failure analysis
- you support the design and automation of a self-service platform for our customers
- you monitor and control the service quality and adherence to schedules in the operational phase, take over - if necessary - the escalation management and create documentations, analyses, reports as well as decision templates
- you have experience in agile IT service management and ITSM solutions
- you have already worked with various cloud solution providers as well as micro services
- you know about service quality and enable teams to measure the quality of their services
- you have experience with programming languages such as Java, Go or Python
- passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics flow through you veines
- you are comfortable with agile working methods and rapidly changing work environments
- you speak English fluently
- nice to have: Certification as an Agile Service Manager
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)