In a nutshell: we are looking for support in the field of Sales Operations & Enablement Management (m/f/d) for remote work or on-site. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
Efficiency is your middle name! As Sales Operations & Enablement Manager you support the sales team with optimizing our procedures and processes. You ensure scalability in sales and develop strategic sales concepts in cross-functional teams.
- you develop sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes within the sales organization
- you support our sales teams and help optimizing our sales processes
- you evaluate incoming tender documents and process tender procedures (RFIs/RFPs)
- you support with economic investigation and evaluation of our product range
- you also support contract calculations and further develop our sales forecast models as well as sales reporting
- you work on the sales relevant documents, our CRM system and the sales back office and help to provide your colleagues with the best possible tools and documents
- you have an extensive understanding of SaaS business models; ideally you worked in a SaaS sales organization
- you have experience in the payment industry; nice to have: with a payment service provider
- you are familiar with CRM systems (e.g. Pipedrive) and Atlassian products (e.g. Confluence)
- you love technology and agile working methods
- you speak English and German fluently at all levels of the organization
- you plan and think strategically and innovatively, solve complex problems in a simple way, and have the ability to build a helicopter with a pen and a gum wrapper
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)