In a nutshell: we are looking for support from a Key-Account Manager (m/f/d) for remote work or on-site. If you are looking for the best time of your working life, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
If you have experience with payment processes and want to actively help us win new customers, now is the time to get in touch! Help us maintain our existing customer relationships and turn customer requests into concrete projects.
- you support and advise our most important and highest revenue customers and secure long-term customer relationships with them
- you communicate with all relevant areas of the customer to work on the corresponding customer needs
- you investigate the payment portfolio of our customers
- you have an eye on the market, know about current market trends and can transfer them into profitable recommendations for action internally and externally
- you increase the turnover of our customers by offering the right selection of our products
- you act like a businessman or businesswoman and know how to build and maintain relationships with merchants
- it is easy for you to balance both our needs and those of our customers
- you already worked in key account in a payment company; preferably with a payment service provider
- you have very good knowledge in the field of POS and e-commerce
- you are familiar with CRM systems (e.g. Pipedrive)
- you speak English and German fluently at all levels of the organization
- you plan and think strategically and innovatively, solve complex problems in a simple way and have the ability to deflect a satellite with a mirror and a comb
- nice to have: an existing network of merchants and partners
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)