Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you will build our platform to enable a GitOps workflow from build to deployment for our development teams. Using agile working methods, we are creating our new state-of-the-art SaaS platform. Have we awakened your pioneering spirit? Then apply now!
- you plan and build our cloud platform and continuously improve it
- you help design our system architectures and assist in the selection of technologies in cross-functional teams
- you work on the fast and smooth delivery of our services with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- you create and automate our self-service platform
- you monitor our cloud systems
- you use your knowledge about container and cloud technologies to optimally tailor SaaS products for our customers
- you are interested in automation and creating a self-service platform for development teams
- you are having routine in working with cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- you are familiar with version control (git), infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD
- you understand network concepts, VPN tunnels, DNS and routing
- you have experience with orchestration technology for microservice landscapes, e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, HashiCorp Nomad, OpenStack.
- you are proficient with automated provisioning of infrastructure and microservices
- you speak English fluently
- nice to have: programming experience e.g. in Go, Python or Shell
Our Tech Stack
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Kubernetes Engine with Google Config Connector
- Prometheus, Thanos, Grafana
- GitHub and GitHub Actions
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)