Software Developer (m/f/d)
Be a part of developing the future of payment transactions.
Congratulations! Your search for a job is at an end. The best chapter of your professional life starts with this job advertisement.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card – the list of payment options is long. Unfortunately, however, they can also present a jungle of problems. Do you always know exactly which payment method will work at the checkout? Sometimes you only need to place the card on the reader, other times you have to insert it. In some instances you have to sign your name, in others you have to enter your PIN. There are all kinds of methods and you never know which one you need until it’s time to pay.
With paymenttools we are developing an innovative full-service platform that makes payment transactions as simple as possible for customers and retailers all over the world. We invite you to share in our vision and work on it.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about software development and can help us to tailor our sophisticated software to our customers’ needs. Are you a genuine team player with a strong hands-on mentality? That’s perfect, because our paymenttools developers work in a close-knit team to take our software forward.
- Development of microservices for the Google Cloud platform
- Automation of unit, component, system and user interface tests
- Continuous deployment and operation of own services
- Collaboration in software architecture design and technology selection
- Involvement in the product development process from planning to technical operation
- Participation in internal and external tech communities
- Involvement in cross-team chapters (Architecture, QA, Security, etc.)
- A good knowledge of open source frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate and database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Cloud and container technology know-how
- A general knowledge of GCP, Kubernetes and Monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus) would be helpful
- Experience in the payments sector would be a big advantage, e.g. connectivity for payment service providers, acquirers, clearing & settlement, but you can also learn it from us
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Agile teams and flat hierarchies
- Hybrid working from wherever you have an Internet connection
- Flexible working hours that suit your workflow
- Responsibility from the first day
- Creative freedom for your ideas
- Free choice in terms of your hardware
- Your VRS JobTicket