You find the rockstars and team players of the tech industry? Then we are looking for you as Senior Tech Recruiter (m/f/d) for remote or on-site work. If this is something for you, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end and with this job posting the best chapter of your working life begins.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card - the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As Senior Tech Recruiter (m/f/d), you are particularly communicative and enthusiastic, and it is easy for you to convince and motivate others from our ideas. Your understanding of tech also helps you to talk to specialists.
- you find the top tech talent on the market (and beyond) and inspire them from our vision
- you are responsible for the end-to-end recruiting of software engineers, cloud engineers and co. for our strong payment platform
- you support the development of our recruiting processes, team days and coding challenges
- you conduct initial and follow-up interviews with candidates via video, phone or on-site and accompany the candidates through our entire process
- you work together with our teams to discover and formulate role and recruiting needs for our company
- you work together with headhunters and recruiters
- you have at least 3 years of professional experience in (tech) recruiting; nice to have: an education in the field of HR
- you know and love the dynamics and hands-on mentality of a start-up or a comparable environment and know how to build good tech teams
- you already worked with direct and boolean search and you are confident in social media and career networks
- you love to talk to people! You find the right words for everyone and communicate in a binding way
- your work self-organized but team-oriented and are able to explain complex topics in a simple way
- you feel responsible for your topics and love to try out fresh ideas
- you speak English and German fluently
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)