You source the rock stars of the tech industry.
Congratulations! Your search for a job is at an end. The best chapter of your professional life starts with this job advertisement.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card – the list of payment options is long. Unfortunately, however, they can also present a jungle of problems. Do you always know exactly which payment method will work at the checkout? Sometimes you only need to place the card on the reader, other times you have to insert it. In some instances you have to sign your name, in others you have to enter your PIN. There are all kinds of methods and you never know which one you need until it’s time pay.
With paymenttools we are developing an innovative full-service platform that makes payment transactions as simple as possible for customers and retailers all over the world. We invite you to share in our vision and work on it.
We’re looking for a communicative and enthusiastic Recruiter who finds it easy to inspire and engage others. Your tech know-how helps you to talk to specialists and you’re completely credible and reliable in your role.
- Develop a sustainable tech talent acquisition strategy.
- Responsibility for building and optimising the entire recruiting process including tooling.
- Identification and recruitment of experts for diverse roles such as software engineer, scrum master, product owner and sales manager.
- Conducting telephone interviews, attendance of interviews and team events.
- Support in the proactive recruitment process by engaging creatively with potential candidates, use of diverse job platforms and target group-specific portals.
- Competent support of the departments and close collaboration with the People Experience Manager.
- Coordination of and collaboration with headhunters and personnel placement agencies.
- Ongoing research to identify innovative recruiting trends and develop new, creative concepts.
- Degree in business administration or a comparable qualification, preferably with an HR specialisation.
- Several years of professional experience in recruiting.
- Experience in active sourcing in the social media and career networks.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good organisational and coordination skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility with a focus on quality and solution finding.
- Creativity and the courage to introduce new concepts and take new approaches.
- Perfect German and excellent English.
- Agile teams and flat hierarchies
- Hybrid working from wherever you have an Internet connection
- Flexible working hours that suit your workflow
- Responsibility from the first day
- Creative freedom for your ideas
- Free choice in terms of your hardware
- Your VRS JobTicket
If you have been waiting to finally be able to unleash your creativity and work in a diverse team whose values are based on individuality and appreciation, then you are in the right place. At paymenttools, you can be however feels right for you.
We are absolute payment professionals and ready to realise our huge potential throughout the world. The REWE Group by our side gives us sufficient experience, power and freedom to turn our visions of modern payment into reality. Help us to make paymenttools great and to simplify the world a little. Sound too good to be true? Find out for yourself. What are you waiting for? Apply now.