You find the rock stars and team players of the industry? Then we are looking for you as Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) for remote or on-site work. If this is something for you, congratulations! Your job search has come to an end and with this job posting the best chapter of your working life begins.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card – the list of payment options is long. Unfortunately, however, they can also present a jungle of problems. Do you always know exactly which payment method works in the checkout? No? Welcome to our world!
We at Paymenttools, a start-up of REWE Group, set out to improve this. And since we are terribly impatient, we work in agile teams to rethink payments in Germany, Europe and the universe.
As Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d), you are the first contact person for our applicants. You are communicative and enthusiastic and it is easy for you to convince and inspire others with our ideas.
- you, together with you team, are responsible for creating and optimizing our entire recruiting process and talent acquisition strategy with the help of the best tools on the market
- you identify and hire experts for different roles, e.g. Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, Sales Managers, etc.
- you conduct initial and follow-up interviews with candidates via video, phone or on-site and accompany the candidates through our entire process
- you hire new employees through creative approaches on various job exchanges, at job fairs and by direct search
- you support our departments with the planning of personnel requirements
- you work together with headhunters and recruiters
- you have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of recruiting; nice to have: an education in the field of HR
- you know and love the dynamics and hands-on mentality of a start-up or a comparable environment
- you already worked with direct and boolean search and you are confident in social media and career networks
- you love to talk to people! You find the right words for everyone and communicate in a binding way
- you feel responsible for your topics and love to try out fresh ideas
- you speak English and German fluently
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- hybrid work from anywhere you have internet access. As long as the view is right!
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)